200,00 EUR per person and day
Cyprus / Limassol
1 Add-On Day for Intense Hands on Training - Learning By Doing!
The hands on will take place at Limassol, Cyprus
5. or 6. or 7. May 2016 in Cyprus, please select one day
For attendees of the BCIA workshops and other beginners and intermediate neurofeedback practitioner.
Hands on will be held in English language - translation from a native Greek speaker will be available.
200 Euros per person for one day paid to IFEN
- Including Technical and Practical Training
- Limited Seating
- Full hands on experience practicing on each other.
- Bring laptop and any other equipment
- Plenty of time for questioning and practicing
Day 1 - Thursday, May 5
- learn how to administer and interprete Cognitive Testing (React/Capito, TOVA and IVA)
- using Symptom Check lists for protocol generation
- Administer simple Mini-Qs (Single Channel EO and EC at different locations,
- Advanced Group, Clinical Q and QEEG)
- Aquiring EEG-Data via 19-Channels and and and administer a QEEG via databases
- Learn artefact correction by automated artefact correction via QEEG-Pro and other programs
- interpreting the results and their meaning for data-driven Neurofeedbackprotocols
- Advanced Group: Protocol Guided Neurofeedback according the most important 12 EEG- Phenotypes
- Advanced Group: Working with the "Cheat Sheet of the Brain"
Day 2 - Friday, May 6
- learn how to do single channel and two channel trainings with classical protocols
- helping the client to achieve good results with guiding verbal instructions
- learn how to interprete session outcomes (trend graphs) and explain to the client
- Advanced Group: Coherence Training protocols, HEG-Training, Alpha-Theta-Training
Day 3 - Saturday, May 7
- Learn how to use 2 and 4-Channel Z-Score-Training
- Administer different Montages (assessment and symptom driven)
- Using different feedback methods (Brainmasters Multimedia-Player, Zukor´s Feedback-Games, Lern how to
change tones as coustics rewards and inhibits via Event-Wizard)
- Advanced Group: Learn to use the Event-Wizard for optimizing Protocols to generate individualized settings
- continue from AM
- Advanced only: learn how to optimize outcomes by utilizing peripheral feedbacks and áddtional stimulation (light, sound, magnetic fields)
IMPORTANT: Please enter in registration form in the field "Practical training / Supervision: date and place:" or in field "Message" the date (5. or 6. or 7. May 2016) on which you want to participate on hands on.