Who are we?
- The Institute for EEG Neurofeedback – IFEN for short – was founded in 2008 by Thomas F. Feiner. IFEN specializes in the education and training of neurofeedback professionals.
- Thomas F. Feiner, founder and director of IFEN, is a BCIA-certified neurofeedback expert with over 25 years of experience. He has gained reputation through years of work with well-known neuroscientists and therapists, learning disorders, developing his own programs and his test software CAPITO. This tool was developed to measure cognitive performance and event-related potentials for research and therapy of disorders of the central nervous system.
- The IFEN has a large network of neurofeedback users who help and support each other.
- In addition to its core offer, IFEN works regularly with international experts and organizes workshops in various locations around the world.
- Good to know: In our training courses, we only use approved medical devices that comply with EU regulations. We also use state-of-the-art neurofeedback technology.
Why choose IFEN?
Without a doubt, neurofeedback is one of the most innovative treatments, backed by countless positive testimonials and studies. We are convinced that the Neurofeedback certificate will be an important part in the portfolio of many occupational groups in the future: occupational therapists, alternative practitioners, neurologists, psychotherapists and many more.
Because we want to give as many people as possible access to high-quality neurofeedback training, we have focused on adapting our training concept to the needs of our customers. We call this important step the "IFEN concept" after Thomas F. Feiner.
Our training concept relies on tried and tested training methods based on normal-value databases supplemented by biofeedback. Every client is unique - we know how important an individualized and holistic treatment is for the therapy.
The IFEN offers numerous unique advantages for ist trainees and therapists:
- Always up to date – Science is our top priority. We base the contents of our courses exclusively on current, well-founded research and studies as well as on years of experience. We also work closely with international universities.
- Always hands-on – Practice is one of our most important cornerstones. We award the certificate only to those who gain enough experience through our practicum and supervision with a personal mentor.
- Working with people – Our instructors are not just technicians, but also therapists and physicians who care about the well-being and health of people.
- Reliable support – Our experienced neurofeedback experts are available almost 24 hours a day, online and via phone.
- Inclusive community – No one is alone in the IFEN family. Our friendly community welcomes everyone who needs help and seeks advice.
- Versatile offer – There is something for everyone in our wide range of training opportunities. In our workshops, we are supported by international experts. Quantitative EEG is one of our most important topics.