Neurofeedback can be applied to a majority of disorders that are associated with dysregulation in the central nervous system.
Neurofeedback helps with ADD, ADHD, autism, de¬pression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, tics, epilepsy and also migraine and pain. Neuro¬feedback also shown to be beneficial on insomnia, bruxism and restless-leg-syndrome.
Neurofeedback is particularly effective with:
- ADS/POS (attention deficit syndrome/ psychoorganic syndrome)
- Anxiety /panic attacks
- Epilepsy, brain injuries, coma patients
- Concentration difficulties
- Learning difficulties
- Social behaviour disorders
- PTSD (post-traumatic stress syndrome)
- Peak performance