BCIA Adrián Gaitán Fariñas
- Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist of adults and children. Since 2012, Director of a Psychology, Neuropsychology and Neurofeedback center in Cadiz (Spain). Treatment with Neurofeedback in Private Practice working with ADD, ADHD, anxiety and depression, chronic pain and cognitive impairment in adults and children.
- Trained on Neurofeedback with Richard Soutar and Dr. Fred Starr.
- Member of COPC (Psychology College of Spain), ANPIR (National Association of Intern Clinical Psychologists).
- 2006: Bsc on Psychology by University of Sevilla (Spain).
- 2008 to 2011: Internal Clinical Psychologist of Spain´s National Health System. Psychological and neuropsychological assessments, psychotherapy with adults and children. Research in neuropsychology of dementia and mild cognitive impairment.
- 2011: PsyD on Clinical Psychology.
- 2012-2014: Msc on Health Psychology by University of Sevilla (Spain).
- 2012: Training in Neurofeedback with EEG Info.
- 2014: Training in QEEG and Zscores Neurofeedback with IFEN Neurofeedback Institute and Stress Therapy Solutions.