WEBINAR - FREECAP - showing how to get good impedance
- FREECAP - learning how to get good impedance
Live presentation via life video broadcast
- mounting adjusting the electrodes
- setting up difficult headsizes
- how to work without prepping
- best saline solution for sponge electrodes
- caring and cleaning
- replacement of faulty electrodes and other parts of the cap
- general handling and using the new chin straps and chest belt montage
- compatibility with different EEG-Manufacturers
- using 1 and 19 Channel free-Cap
Subject to change
How does a webinar?
Once you have registered, you will receive a link for the invitation at regular intervals, together with the download of the corresponding webinar software. The download does not incur any costs.
Instructor: Thomas Feiner
Thomas Feiner, director of the Institute for EEG Neurofeedback (IFEN)
Board Certified Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (BCIA, EEG)
Instructor Global Neurofeedback Initiative (GNI)
Training points: 2 CEs
You will receive two training points for this webinar
Confirmation of participation:
You will receive a confirmation of participation, which we will provide for download after the webinar in your customer account.