Beginn: 02.09.2023, 11:40
Ende: 02.09.2023, 12:40
Uhrzeit: 11:40-12:40 CET (Central European Time – Berlin, Germany)
Clinical Reasoning in Neurofeedback
You have studied the Neurofeeback software and would like to adapt your sessions individually to your clients? This is where the so-called Clinical Reasoning comes in.
Making the right decisions to ensure the success of neurofeedback is a big challenge.
This webinar will present different approaches to incorporating diagnoses, abilities and your client's goals into the decision-making process.
From intake interview to assessment, from protocol design to process diagnostics - we will show you the safest way!
- Thinking, action and decision-making processes in treatment with neurofeedback.
- Treatment or training of a person's ability (not disease)
- Dealing with diagnoses with regard to planning treatment with neurofeedback
- Dealing with client goals and measuring success in treatment with neurofeedback
- Dealing with complex diagnoses and goals
- Dealing with failure in neurofeedback
Who can attend this course?
Neurofeedback therapists and trainers. This course is system and platform independent.
You will receive one training point for this webinar.
You will also receive a confirmation of participation, which we will make available for download in your customer account after the webinar.
Required software / devices
To participate in the webinar, a functioning internet connection is required as well as an internet-enabled device (PC, tablet, smartphone).
After your registration, you will receive an invitation link at regular intervals, together with the download of the corresponding webinar software. You will not incur any costs for the download.
The course will be held in English