STS - Z-Score Training S-Loreta, Brain-Avatar Workshop
StressTherapy Solutions brings BrainMaster to Germany! – Munich Workshop on QEEG, Discovery, Live Z-Score, Neuroguide
September 10 – 14, 2014
ORBIS – das seminarraumkonzept gmbh
Thomas Collura, PhD, LCC, BCN, QEEG-D
Penijean Rutter Gracefire, LMHC, BCN
Harry Kerasidis MD Neurologist
Mark Smith, LCSW, BCIA
additional instructors to be announced on StressTherapy Solutions website soon!
Thomas Feiner, BCN – Owner of the Institute for EEG-Neurofeedback in Germany, Munich
Doerte I. G. Klein, Dipl-Psych/PP, KJP, BCN
Early Bird Special $ 1,276.00 USD
Early Bird Special ends July 1st, 2014. Regular price of this workshop is $1595 USD.
This course satisfies the accredited didactic course requirements for QEEG Certification as arranged by the QEEG Certification Board. Attendees will earn up to 24 hours towards their QEEG certification requirements.
- 1. Editing raw EEG and artifacts;
- a. Physiologic
- b. Extra-physiologic
- c. Movements in the environment
- 2. Drug Effects;
- a. Understand the effects of various drugs on the EEG/QEEG data.
- 3. Database Analysis;
- a. Know the best subject inclusion and exclusion criteria for building a database
- b. Understand fundamental statistical consideration within databases
- c. Have knowledge about t-tests, alpha and P levels, correlational relationships, Understand Z-Score measures
- 4. Clinical and Cognitive Aspects;
- a. Understand developmental changes in the EEG
- b. Understand the origins of the EEG
- c. Know what EEG signatures should be referred out to other professionals
- d. Be knowledgeable about Brodmann area functions and network connections
- e. Have an understanding of LORETA interpretation and training
- f. Be knowledgeable about general cognitive and clinical changes that take effect after neurofeedback training based upon publications.
- g. Understand how clinical presentation may effect the EEG.
- 5. Montages and Spectral and Topographic Aspects of the EEG.
- a. Have a working knowledge of the montages, transforms and power displays along with the specific perspectives they can provide a reader of QEEG output.
- b. Understand what defines the various montages and the circumstances of their use.
- c. Understand sources in the brain from which various frequency bands normally emanate.
- d. Understand phase and coherence, how they relate and what they can mean in the interpretation of the QEEG.
QEEG, Live Z Score, sLoreta Live
BrainDX , and much more!