ISF Beginner - Mallorca Workshop
Infra Slow Fluctuations (ISF) Beginner - Mallorca Workshop
with Mark Llewellynn Smith LCSW, NY USA
Please note: This workshop is part of our Mallorca-Workshop-Bundle. You can book single courses as well as the complete package.
Click here if you want to book all three workshops (Neurofeedback-Introduction, ISF-Introduction, QEEG).
Part 2 of our IFEN Workshop-Bundle is Mark L. Smith's Beginner Workshop for ISF. Everyone having basic skills in Neurofeedback will greatly benefit from this course. If you are a beginner, please contact us before you book this workshop.
By participating in the Neurofeedback-Introduction-Workshop as well as in the ISF-Workshop you can obtain our certification for Module 1 as "Neurofeedback Therapist IFEN".
For more information on our educational program and our 4-Module-System click here.
This workshop will demonstrate the process of infra-slow fluctuation training in clinical practice. The method pivots on the determination of an optimum frequency (OF) that is trained for each individual client. In the didactic portion of the workshop, the OF determination process will be demonstrated along with a discussion of the equipment and optimal signal processing requirements necessary to accomplish effective training. The value of QEEG in predicting treatment responders, treatment planning, and determining treatment outcomes will be established. The practicum portion of the course will span two days for all practitioners to have several opportunities for hands on training in the optimization process, in evaluating outcomes, and in adjusting treatment accordingly. The emphasis on the workshop practicum will provide students with the necessary tools to integrate ISF training in clinical practice.
- Clinical and technical overview including live demonstrations of Infra-Slow-Fluctuation training and initial hands-on component
- Presentation of Pre/Post QEEGs and neuropsychological tests of ISF trained clients with a variety of symptomology and self report including affective disorders, autism, PTSD, ADHD, and insomnia
Day 2 and 3
- Hands-on training. Please bring your computers and amplifiers. If you don't own a DC coupled amplifier, please don't let that stop you from attending. We will team you up with someone who does.
- Extensive practice in the use of the ISF software, training student clients, and setting the Optimum Frequency for training
- The use of QEEG analysis for assessing ISF candidates, treatment response, and beginning placements
Curriculum and workshop description taken from:
Required equipment for ISF:
Brainmaster Atlantis 2 or 4 channel. Brainmaster Discovery Software, exclusively Brain Avatar 4.0 (we will give you advice at upgrading your existing Brainmaster software). Further information about our products:
Note: We will provide you the required hard- and software during the course.
Early Booking Discount
When booking and payment until
31st August 2018 you pay only 900,00 €,
after 950,00 €.
HOW DOES THE EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT WORK?
Please transfer the early bird price (900,00 €) BEFORE the 31st of August 2018 to our account and inform us about the payment. After timely receipt of payment you will receive a modified invoice.
To use Mark Smith's software - the ISF protocol - a passkey license is required. Please order the software specifying the serial number of your device on the following website.
If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 (0) 89 820 30739 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amic Hotel Horizonte ***
Venue for the Neurofeedback training in Mallorca Amic Hotel Horizonte in Palma de Mallorca.
Special conditions for your hotel booking !!