- Contexts of health and disease.
- The brain as a control center.
- Interplay of nervous system, learning, concentration, decisions and behaviors.
Introduction to Neurofeedback
The success story of Neurofeedback has now many pages. It is becoming more and more established as an independent therapy method. Nevertheless - the breakthrough in "school medicine" is still not happening.
Renowned experts and scholars, such as the most famous trauma therapist, Bessel van der Kolk, explain why he is absolutely convinced by this method. Unfortunately it is the case that many, despite all convincing reports and arguments, are still skeptical and simply cannot believe that neurofeedback would work in their own practice.
Thus, we have a proper care gap, especially in the field of psychotherapeutic treatment. With a dramatically increasing number of mental illness as a result of stress and a very unhealthy lifestyle of millions of people, medicine still works with outmoded notions and methods that are hardly in line with the current state of development of applied brain sciences and what is available already to help people in a much better way. We know the consequences: protracted, often very ineffective therapies, which are a great burden for the individual as well as for the general public. A rethinking process must take place, as every practitioner wants to be able to help his patients in the best possible way.
Do you belong to those who are ready to rethink? Combine with us a bastion against stupor, for a real health reform, which not only saves costs, but represents a real alternative to the existing shortage supply!
With our training courses, education programs and enthusiastic team of experienced trainers, we move medicine into the right direction.
- You will learn more about the relationship between health and disease. About the brain as a control center and how important it is to put it where the functions of the whole body originate.
- Learn how the interaction of the autonomous nervous system develops and establishes learning, concentration, decisions and behavior
- Learn more about our education for certified neurofeedback therapists, or to certify neurofeedback therapists.
- Ask questions about your answers on the subject of neurofeedback.
- In the Webinar, you can meet Mr. Thomas Feiner, director of the Institute for Neurofeedback, who has been dealing with the subject for many years as a therapist, teacher and scientist.
How does a webinar?
Once you have registered, you will receive a link for the invitation at regular intervals, together with the download of the corresponding webinar software. The download does not incur any costs.
Thomas Feiner, director of the Institute for EEG Neurofeedback (IFEN)
Board Certified Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (BCIA, EEG)
Instructor Global Neurofeedback Initiative (GNI)